Tuesday 7 February 2012

Time To Move On

The time has come I think to make at least one post in 2012, especially as my last post was a Christmas greeting! I have slowly recovered from my injury and have even found the inclination to look at my WB course material again. Maybe I will actually complete assignments 3 and 4!

All is not lost however, I have written a couple of short stories. Just need to have the confidence in submitting them.

In January, I placed my CV on various jobsites. It's amazing, in spite of all these jobs being advertised by recruitment agencies, once they get you signed up on their "candidate list", those jobs "disappear."

I'd retire completely, unfortunately I stepped on the property market rather late in life after my divorce and still have a mortgage to pay so I need to earn a crust or two. Any ideas anyone?

Keep smiling, keep laughing and keep writing.

A1Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment