Tuesday 27 September 2011

I apologise!

To my followers, please forgive my not placing the monthly joke (for September) and comments since 18 August 2011. Unfortunately I have not been very well since an articulated truck decided it didn't like the back of my car! It didn't help when the policeman attending the scene informed my 77 year old mother that I was lucky! Had the container hit my car in the drivers side rather than the back, I would not be here. Thanks Mr Policeman, mum nearly had a heart attack!

Anyway I am recovering, I suffered whiplash and am undergoing physio and counselling for the depression and anxiety about driving near trucks.

My writing has sufffered as well, but I am still here and hope to be making some comments soon.

In the meantime. if I have missed anything, or failed to respond to any comments, please forgive me.

Keep smiling, keep laughing and keep writing!

Ciao for now. x



8 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear about that.

    Chin up and get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling much better soon, and look forward to reading more of your blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you're nervous around trucks now, I think anyone would be after that, as well as the cops careless way of trying to reassure your mum. What get's me though is that the chances are he might not be held responsible for it. Their employers usually pay out quick so as to keep the trucks loaded and out on the road.

    Anyway, I'm pleased you're recovering. Take it nice and easy and all will soon be OK again.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jayne, Jaki and Ron for yur kind comments. I am slowly getting better.

    One good thing, Ron, the driver of the truck has admitted full responsibility!

    Thanks again.

    Keep smiling, keep laughing and keep writing.

    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you have been through such a rotten experience but hope that you will soon make a full recovery. I enjoy your blog and look forward to hearing more from you when you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rainbow. Hope to be writing more soon. Will have to do something soon as I am running out of paying work!

    I enjoy reading your blog too. Keep it up.

    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pauline, just wondering why I hadn't received feeds for any of your posts in the past couple of months, and now I see why. Hope you're feeling better, and you can get back to your writing soon. Take care, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Keith. Well on the way to recovery now. Been having physio which has helped a greaat deal.

    It's amazing how quickly time passes by and Christmas will soon be on us.

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I hope to be writing more soon.

    Best wishes.

    Pauline.

    ReplyDelete