Thursday 16 June 2011

Assignment F2

Well I finally completed Assignment F2 and sent it off to my tutor on Saturday 11th and received a response on Monday! Apparently she liked my research (I was given an 'excellent' comment on that) and she liked the ending of my short story, but didn't feel there were  enough 'layers!'

I began F3 at the same time as F2 and have nearly finished this one. I was feeling very pleased with myself because it's taken me 10 months to get this far with the course,  but now I'm  not sure if my story which I have written for this assignment  will have enough 'layers' to satisfy my tutor. Guess it's going to take another 10 months to complete F3.

I've also been sent F4, and had a quick peek at the questions and am loosing it, big time!

Oh well back to the drawing board.

Following my own words... keep smiling, keep laughing and keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment